Contact Evergreen Laurel Hotel Penang in Malaysia to book a business trip or special holiday today.
Evergreen Laurel Hotel Penang
53 Persiaran Gurney,
George Town, Penang,
Phone Number: 04 – 222 9988
Located on Persiaran Gurney or Gurney Drive, one of the most popular places in Penang, Evergreen Laurel Hotel in Georgetown, Malaysia gives guests access to a deluge of lively restaurants that come to life at night.
And that’s not all there is to enjoy when staying in this 5-star accommodation. Its location takes guests close to the heart and culture of historic George Town, a UNESCO Heritage Site that features old shophouses and impressive colonial architecture. Here, visitors are treated to a visual feast of narrow lanes and broad streets dotted with shops that still harbor the ancient trades of rattan weaving, wood carving, and fortune telling.
With a lot of places to visit and discover, here are some of the must visit attractions while in Penang, Malaysia:
- Hawker centers – a haven for food lovers, the center has a wide range of fast food at reasonable prices
- Penang Hill – offers a spectacular view of the island and access to the Botanic Gardens
- National Park – a perfect place for a picnic or other fun activities like fishing, swimming, and trekking.
- Wat Chaiyamangkalaran – features a 33-meter long gold plated Reclining Buddha
- Ford Cornwallis – site where Captain Francis Light (founder of Penang’s British colony) first landed in 1786
- Snake Temple of Azure Cloud – the only temple in the world that houses poisonous vipers
- Kek Lok Si Temple – one of Malaysia’s most important Buddhist temples
Flea market and shopping centers – from traditional shopping spots to modern malls like Gurney and Queensbay – can also be found close to Evergreen Laurel Hotel Penang in Georgetown, Malaysia.